Grateful Dead Live at Deer Creek Music Center on 1990-07-18
Help On The Way ->
New Minglewood Blues
Easy To Love You
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Brown Eyed Women
China Cat Sunflower ->
I Know You Rider ->
Looks Like Rain ->
Terrapin Station ->
Jam % ->
Drums % ->
The Other One ->
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Deer Creek Music CenterLocation Noblesville, INSource Set 1: SBD -> Dat -> Cassette Master DSet 2: SBD -> Dat -> CD DLineage Cassette Master -> ART DIO (24bit/96k) -> Sound Forge 7 -> CD -> EAC -> SHNTransferred by Charlie Miller
THIS FILE IS APPENDED FROM A PREVIOUS ETREE SEED. THAT TEXT FILE APPEARS BELOW. THIS SEED IS BASED ON CHARLIE MILLER'S SEED #26352. IF YOU HAVE SEED 26352, YOU NEED ONLY TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FILES AND SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PREVIOUS SHN FILES:
THIS SEED IS BASED ON 26352, WITH CHANGES AS NOTED:
1. The beginning of Help on the Way is restored, including about 23 seconds of tuning and crowd noise, from the cassette master source (etree #12579).
2. Fixed tracking between d1t1 and d1t2.
3. d2t06 should be relabeled as "jam," not "drums." There is a cool four-minute theme after Terrapin.
4. d3t01 (drums) is now d2t07, following normal disk splitting convention. You may, of course, put it anywhere you'd like. Drums and space are seamless.
5. Fixed small gap at the beginning of d2t07.
6. Moved the last 30 seconds of space to the beginning of The Other One; this is where the Other One theme develops.
7. Cut about a minute of dead air before the encore.
8. Cut about 30 seconds of dead air after the encore.
July 1, 2010
Good show, but not as good as Pittsburgh through Buffalo
I just graduated from highschool and jumped in on the bus for pretty much the entire summer tour.
The previous show in Buffalo is superior to this one. Brent had gotten a little too high after the Buffalo show (nearly overdosed) and was not looking or sounding too good at Deer Creek. In fact, i recall he was so screwed up the second hight he fell off of his bench in the second set and his tech had to come out to perform the encore as a duet. The following nights at the World Ampitheater in Tinley Park really were an indication of what lay in store for the old boy.
Brent Midland is the GRATES master of the Hammond B3!!! There will never be a replacement for him.
January 24, 2010
My Favorite GD SHOW!!
You cant give stars to this show, 5 instant enough. This Copy is by far the best! Now if you could just get the smells, and the tastes, and the different Phil T-Dies&How how in shape Garcia was looking and how nice the weather was and how it all aligned this day at DeerCreek! THe Help Slip Franks opener was amazing. Whole show hot...and then From The Terrapin through The Encore was spiritual!! The Energy spinning through the cool Midwestern cow pasture night was Electric. Every person in the Venue on there feet Standing in Amazement of band playin thr asses off!S.Braverman(NBK?)thnks and Charlie Miller ofc!
December 2, 2009
Exellent show and recording. I love Charlie too.
May 14, 2009
I Love you Charlie Miller!!!!!!